Mobile Telecommunications Company Saudi Arabia
Last Update: 13 March 2021
Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Non-Personal Information”.
We collect Non-Personal Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, debit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use the Information to:
– We use the Personal Information to Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– We use the Non-Personal Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns), and to understand/monitor our website performance.
Sharing of Personal Information
We will always maintain at all times the privacy and confidentiality of all personal information collected. Your personal information will never be disclosed to any 3rd party unless deemed necessary to provide you with the product or the service you requested.
Your personal information may only be disclosed when required by applicable laws or regulations in Saudi Arabia or when Zain KSA considers that some of your personal information is necessary to be shared to provide products and services such as but not limted to shpping and logistics companies, or to provide you with technical support.
Sharing of Non-Personal Information
While we are collecting your personal information, we are also collecting device and browsing information or other information that are not personally identifiable, including but not limited to, operating system, IP addresses, advertisement tags, or any other not-personally identifiable means.
We use and share these information with 3rd party services to help us understand our performance and to help us enhance the experience we are providing to you. For example, but not limited to, to know how fast is our website when you browse our site or to help in promoting products or services that might be appealing to you.
3rd party tools Zain KSA icnorporates in https://eshop.sa.zain.com include:
- New Relic
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Firebase
Remarketing and Targeted Advertising
As described above, we use your Non-Personal Information to also provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org